Saturday, October 26, 2019

Lazy girl guide for beautiful gift wrap tips


Lazy girl guide for beautiful gift wrap tips


Friends in our search for wrapping ideas to make easy gift wrapping. Tip tips on how to make simple holiday gift wrapping will be able to become holiday gift material. Can be our Christmas holiday gift. Beautiful in no time.
We grew up in a family with three brothers. At least the gift that was given to me when I was growing up. The fees in the shopping bag were only hidden behind the person's back and they came out serious voila.


Hadiah, Paket, Natal, Tape, Kotak 
 And that way I don't complain God really loves those kids. I also like to present gifts by presenting fewer gifts. More and more by using my proficiency skills even in my way of decorating a simple and very elegant holiday with a gift wrap that should be treated as a gift that must be treated as part of the decoration at home. You get a holiday but this woman doesn't have much time to get a shower. make a very complicated packaging Ynag its true esteem is not appreciated with my brothers and sisters and also my son who is the boy. also on the card. So I am very happy to be able to share and also provide a way for you to cook it with an easy and very beautiful wrap. Make sure you can catch all the other gift wrapping methods at the end of this post.
Supplies the best gift bungks
With high-quality paper, I really like this bris from the target of the last few years.
Various ribbons
Baker's Twine
Card stock
Washi tape


Hadiah, Pembungkus Hadiah, Putaran

HOW TO MAKE KADO EASY

1 I usually buy rolls each year which are coordinated but do not have to be suitable this year. I chose softpink. Classic ash and gold line isart curly gold and also deer left from last year and runs perfectly.
How to make gift wrapping easily I can start with this beautiful wrapping paper in the form of coordinated colors.

 Mata Uang, Keuangan, Dolar, Tunai

2. Paper Coating.

Often there is a small piece of extra paper. It doesn't fit the gift. Use it.

3. Combine your ribbon color patterns.

I like to choose one common metal, which this year is gold
Different types or sizes that I have. I might take one or two more jioka the price is suitable, and also combining under the tree is very pleasant.

4.Multi - wrap A bread maker thread

One of my very favorite ribbons in the bread floss. I bought a favorite I bought a big roll a few years ago. which has a few little golden threads through it That can survive I through so many prizes and projects. As well as a calendar to our hands this year, To get the maximum, Wrap several times.

5. Use a large ribbon for large packages.

I love the look of a giant satin bow. Get a large roll of this item at a craft store with a cheap price with a pretty good coupon and just tie it.
As summarized below.

6. Add ornament or pine cone as well.

 Paket, Hadiah, Kotak, Cinta, Kejutan

7. Add greenery.

8. Create a bundell

9. Cut the tag from the card stock.

10. Use the washi tape to secure the tag.

Friend all can be used for this article. Good luck trying

2 comments:

Featured Post

How To Look Beautiful, Natural Healthy And Fit

There are 5 basic beauty ways you must follow for a beautiful face 1. Ways that women should follow Our Friends general...